- RMA Sandhurst The Cemetery - Record Plan of Graves
The cemetery dates from 1812 and contains the graves of members of staff, their families and some cadets. Some staff and their families were also buried in the cemetery of St Michael’s Church, Camberley. The collection consists of a listing of over 140 graves linking to a plan of the cemetery. Sadly, not all graves are known due to the absence of a grave marker.